- Using the Child Outcomes Summary form (COS form)
- Why collect outcomes data?
- Understanding the three child outcome areas
- How to assess the child outcomes
Before going to this link, familiarize yourself with the web resources so that if you want to look at them during the PowerPoint presentation; you can find them.
- Link to voice-over PowerPoint presentation
- If the voice-over PowerPoint website is not available, download it here.
You will need:
- Federal progress categories
- What is a functional outcome?
- More about functional outcomes
- The Crosswalks of assessment instruments
ECO Resources: Instrument Crosswalks
Three child outcome areas:
- List of questions to keep in mind when considering which developmental aspects fit with each outcome area.
- More about the three outcome areas.