- Using the Child Outcomes Summary form (COS form)
- Introduce the COS form
- Discuss the purpose and features of the COS form
- Essential knowledge needed for completing the COS form
- Theoretical framework of the COS form
- Link to voice-over PowerPoint presentation.
- If the voice-over PowerPoint website is not available, download it here.
- Utah's Child Outcome Summary form
- The COSF handout
- Age-Expected Child Development Resources
- Centers for Disease Control Prevention (CDC) development milestones
- Typical development birth to 36 months by outcome from Virginia
- Larimer County Outcomes Age Anchoring Tool
- Decision Tree