- Using the Child Outcomes Summary form (COS form)
- Seven points on the rating scale
- What we mean by foundational and immediate foundational skills
- How to document the ratings
- The "yes"/"no" progress questions
- Link to voice-over PowerPoint presentation.
- If the voice-over PowerPoint website is not available, download it here.
- Instructions for using COS form
- Including families in the ratings
- Age expected and immediate foundational skills
- Reaching consensus
- Practice age equivalent, immediate foundation skill, and foundational skill identification
- Practice rating with descriptor